Setup Commander Standard Edition provides functionality which allows you to:
- Create Applications in Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Create Applications in Config Manager
- Basic 'App Knowledge' System (without silent switches for legacy setups, without all 'Configuration Wizards')
Setup Commander Standard Edition is licensed per Active Directory domain. A 12 month license for the Standard Edition is available for free.
System Requirements are:
- Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows 7 x86 or x64, Windows 8 x86 or x64, Windows 8.1 x86 or x64, Windows 10 x86 or x64, Windows Server 2008 (R2) or Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
- PowerShell 3.0
- The machine must be joined to the Active Directory domain you register a license for
Please register here.
Setup Commander Product Comparison Chart
Setup Commander Configuration Wizards
Setup Commander Support for Legacy Setups