Setup Commander Professional Edition supports Configuration Manager and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit natively. You can also use it standalone if you use RES ONE Automation, Quest KACE Systems Management Appliance or Group Policies for deployment or if want to prepare applications to be used for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware View or VMware App Appvolumes.
Setup Professional Edition provides functionality which allows you to:
- Create Applications in Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Create Applications in Config Manager
- Full 'App Knowledge' System (silent switches for legacy setups, all 'Configuration Wizards')
- Setup Store
- MSI Import Wizard and Packaging Robot Import Wizard
- Repackaging Wizard (App-V 5, RayPack, Spoon, ThinApp and AdminStudio Repackager)
Setup Commander Professional Edition is licensed per Active Directory domain, per Config Manager 2012 registered or managed device. A license is subscription based and granted for a duration of one (1) year.
System Requirements are:
- Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows 7 x86 or x64, Windows 8 x86 or x64, Windows 8.1 x86 or x64, Windows 10 x86 or x64, Windows Server 2008 (R2) or Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
- PowerShell 3.0
- The machine must be joined to the Active Directory domain you register a license for
Please register here.
Setup Commander Product Comparison Chart
Setup Commander Configuration Wizards
Setup Commander Support for Legacy Setups